We are looking for someone great to join our team as a Platform Manager. The Platform Manager will run initiatives that help RRE’s portfolio companies as they grow and scale and will also be responsible for RRE’s brand and presence within/beyond the NYC ecosystem.
● Coordinate Business Development activities that the firm provides for both their portfolio companies and corporate partners
● Run talent initiatives that help our portfolio companies hire and retain the best talent
● Manage community programs both within the portfolio and our broader ecosystem
● Responsible for RRE’s branding efforts as it relates to press, content, social media, website etc.
● Coordinate key events for our portfolio and the broader community
● Handle inbound requests from portfolio companies
● Work closely with the VP of Business Development/Head of Platform to achieve Platform objectives
● Have 3-5 years of professional experience
● People-person who loves community, making new connections and creating deep relationships
● Metrics-driven in tracking your results and measuring impact
● Prior platform/operations experience at a VC a strong plus
● Startup experience a strong plus (People Ops/HR startup experience also a strong plus)
● The ability to act confidently within a team and the ability to work in a self-directed manner
● Have a genuine desire and relentless drive to help others
● Can execute across many different project/fronts at the same time
● Strong interpersonal skills
● The ability to work and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
● Must be proficient in Google and Microsoft Office suite of products
This is a full-time opportunity with full benefits based in NYC. If you are interested in this position, please email email@example.com by September 10th, 2018 with your resume and these three things:
● One idea on how RRE can help their portfolio companies
● One reflection on RRE’s current branding
● Any online presence we should see (Twitter, Blog, Linkedin, etc)
RRE Ventures is a New York-based venture capital firm that makes early stage investments. In its 23 year history, RRE has backed companies such as 8i, Bark & Co, Business Insider, Buzzfeed, Clearpath Robotics, Concur, Giphy, Makerbot, Managed by Q, Proofpoint, Spaceflight, theSkimm, Venmo, Vine and Wisdom Tree.
RRE has raised eight funds with total capital commitments in excess of $2 billion. RRE Ventures invests nationally across all sectors, with a current focus on Enterprise Software, Financial Services, Media, Robotics, VR/AR, Space & Satellites, AI/ML, Real Estate Technology, and Healthcare IT.