For over twenty years, RRE Ventures has been one of the premier venture capital firms in New York, investing in companies such as Buzzfeed, theSkimm, and Business Insider, among many others. We pride ourselves not only on investing in great entrepreneurs and delivering stellar returns for our investors, but also on being supportive partners to our founders, company executives and the broader startup ecosystem.
RRE’s platform efforts focus on providing valuable resources to our existing entrepreneurs and communicating the RRE brand and values to potential future entrepreneurs. To help us with these efforts, we are hiring an intern to assist with social media, content creation, and event coordination. This candidate is extremely passionate about technology, an active participant on social media and an excellent communicator and writer. We’re also looking for people that are fun and excited to roll up their sleeves up and learn. If you are someone who loves left brain-right brain problems, where you can be creative but also be analytical and learn the tech industry, this is the perfect fit.
- Develop and execute social media and content strategy (including blogging and PR articles)
- Plan, coordinate and execute events for RRE entrepreneurs and the NYC tech ecosystem
- Support the Director of Platform in all aspects of platform initiatives and branding
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate program
- Commitment of 10+ hours/week during the school year / full time during the summer
- Demonstrated passion for technology, startups and the NYC ecosystem
- Desire to keep learning and contribute in a fast-paced environment
- Availability to help with night events 1-2 times per month
- The role will be based in NYC with a start date of mid May
HOW TO APPLY
Send the below information to email@example.com with the title “Platform Intern: Your Name”
- A brief bio
- Links to social media presence (LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
- Other work (hacks, designs, blog posts, etc.)
- What is a current trend you think is interesting in the tech community?
- Why are you interested in this role?